How to block or unblock any user on Instagram
You can easily block or unblock any user on Instagram. If you are upset with someone on Instagram or want to get rid of a user because of your privacy, then you can block him. You can also unblock it later.
Block Instagram User: Instagram is a great app for sharing photos with your family and friends. Despite the tremendous features of Instagram, some unwanted things also have to be faced here. Unwanted trolling and messaging on Instagram can bother you. To avoid this, Instagram gives us the option to block any user. If a user harass you, then you can easily block him. In this, Instagram takes full care of your privacy because the blocked user does not get any notification related to his blocking. Even if you feel like unblocking a blocked user, you can easily do so. Let’s know the whole process.
You can easily block any user on Instagram. Follow these steps to block a user using mobile phone.
Read Also: An enchancment over the unique
How to block on mobile
- Open the Instagram app on your Android or iPhone phone.
- Go to the profile of the user you want to block. You can go to his profile by searching his Instagram account or searching your list of followers. You can also tap it on the account that appears on the timeline.
- Tap on the three dots on the top-right corner of the user’s profile page.
- To block a user, tap on “Block” from the menu.
- If you want to unblock a blocked user, then you can unblock that user in few minutes.
Read Also: What Are Labels In Blogger
How To Unblock On Mobile
- Open Instagram app on your phone.
- Search for your profile on the right-hand side icon at the bottom of your Instagram news feed homepage.
- Now search for the three dot icon on the top-right corner. From there tap to go to the Profile menu.
- Find “Settings” with a gear icon at the bottom of the profile menu.
- Go to Settings and tap on the icon “Privacy” with a lock.
- Now in the sub-section menu on “Connections” tap on “Blocked Accounts”.
- On “Blocked Accounts”, find and tap the account of the user you want to unblock. After that visit his profile.
- Now tap on the “Unblock” option given below the profile bio of the blocked user.
- After tapping, a pop-up will open asking you to unblock the user. If you tap on “Unblock”, that user will be unblocked.
After unblocking, that user will be able to see your profile again. Apart from this, if your profile is public then he can follow your account, message you and also like your post.
For more information visit our blog Technoiva