Adobe Certified Master AD0-E704 Exam Dumps Questions
Looking for the latest Adobe Certified Master AD0-E704 exam dumps questions? Here, you are at the right place. We have cracked the latest Adobe certification AD0-E704 exam dumps questions, which are good material in your preparation. Adobe AD0-E704 exam is for a senior Magento 2 developer/architect with 2 years of experience in customizing different areas of Magento Commerce, leading teams of Magento developers, leading projects, making key technical decisions on a Magento project, and working with customers to build project requirements.
Adobe Certified Master AD0-E704 Exam
Adobe Certified Master-Adobe Commerce Architect AD0-E704 exam basic information is available below.
Number of questions: 60
Formats: Multiple choice
Duration: 120 minutes
Available languages: English
Passing mark: 38/60
Price: $225 USD / $150 USD (India only)
Adobe Certification AD0-E704 Exam Topics
Adobe Certification AD0-E704 exam topics cover the following details.
Section 1: Magento Architecture (6%)
Section 2: Magento UI (7%)
Section 3: Working with Databases (14%)
Section 4: Using the Entity-Attribute-Value (EAV) Model (10%)
Section 5: Developing with Adminhtml (5%)
Section 6: Customizing the Catalog (23%)
Section 7: Customizing the Checkout Process (17%)
Section 8: Magento Commerce Features (13%)
Section 9: Understanding Magento Security (5%)
Practice Adobe AD0-E704 Exam Dumps Questions
Adobe Certification AD0-E704 exam dumps questions are the best material for you to test the above Adobe Certified Master-Adobe Commerce Architect AD0-E704 exam objectives. Share some Adobe AD0-E704 exam dumps questions and answers below.
1. You have created a custom block MyCompany MyModule/Block/Product/Update/ php. Which two approaches allow you to set a template to your block?
A. Create protected variable $_template
B. Create template view /frontend/template/product/update, phtml
C. Configure block’s constructor $template parameter via di. xml
D. Add an argument node in layout xml: …
2. A merchant complains about the related accessory products, which they assigned to the virtual product, not being visible on the store front. What is the reason for this?
A. Related products association must be explicitly activated in the admin panel
B. Browser cache refresh is required
C. Virtual products do not support related products
D. Related products are out of stock
3. You are working on a project with a large database with many products, sales rules and CMS pages. The merchant is going to use Magento_Staging for scheduled updates, but they were told that use of Staging will modify all SQL queries and slow down website performance. What modification does Magento_Staging make to existing SQL queries?
A. It creates a copy of the staged table with the staged data and joins the new table to replace original values with the staged ones
B. Every query which uses staged entities will have an additional join to the staging_update table filtered by the current version
C. Magento.staging does not modify any existing queries so it has no additional impact
D. For every query that uses staged entities it adds an additional were statement to filter a row by the current version
4. You are implementing a custom module MyCompany_MyModule which displays a new link in the Action column in the Orders grid. The purpose of this link is to synchronize the order summary data with an ERP system. You must make permissions to use this link manageable with the Magento ACL. Which two steps are required to do this?
A. Add a plugin On \Magento\Sales\Ui\Component\Listing\Column\ViewAction: :prepareDataSource to add link and Check permission
B. Add the configuration of the new link with aclResource value for the sales_order_grid. xmi
C. Add a controller MyCompany\MyModule\Controller\Adminhtml\Synchronize\Orders and specify a valid value for the ADMIN_REROURCE Constant
D. Add a plugin on the grid\Magento\Framework\view\Eiement\UIComponent\DataProvider\DataProvider to add the link and check permissions
5. You have a task to modify the grand total on the checkout page with a negative price adjustment which depends on the shipping address postcode. What are two approaches to be used in this case?
A. Create a new shopping cart price rule with a condition based on the shipping address postcode
C. Create a new total collector which adds a negative price adjustment based on the postcode
D. Create an observer on the event sales_quote_collect_totals_after, get the quote object, check the postcode and set the modified grand total into it
Article from: https://www.certqueen.com/news_Adobe_Certified_Master_AD0-E704_Exam_Dumps_Questions_807.html