How to insert a table in WordPress? Professional WordPress support
WordPress is a one-stop solution in terms of your site customization. Most of you want to insert a table in WordPress to display relevant pieces of information. Howsoever, creating a table with suitable data will make your post more readable for your visitors. Luckily, there is a built-in plugin named TablePress enables you to frequently create a new table and add it to your website to look your page neat. Professional WordPress Support is at your fingertips to offer you a beginner’s intuitive guide to enhance the presentation style and appearance of your site by inserting a table in WordPress. Furthermore, you are suggested to keep an eye on the blog post and read carefully from top-to-toe to make a table for your site. Let’s do it right away!
Why Choose TablePress Plugins To Insert/Add A Table In WordPress?
TablePress is the world-class ultimate plugin available 100% free and offers various customization options to create and manage a unique table. Using this plugin, you can even edit your table with no hassle and add a large number of rows according to your need and necessity. Somehow you might need Professional WordPress Help to get a table successfully inserted in WordPress. However, the key benefits of TablePress Plugins are listed beneath. Have a look:
- Numerous Import Formats: With the TablePress WordPress plugin, you can not only create tables from scratch but also import data from multiple formats such as Excel, CSV, HTML, and JSON files. Several competitor plugins in this niche only proffer one input format and it’s a great convenience to have various ones at your fingertips.
- Export Your Table: If you’ve created a table from scratch using TablePress, you can easily export your table in a CSV, HTML, or JSON file.
- Extend Your Capabilities: Several add-on functions are available when you opt for the TablePress plugin. These extensions greatly support and expand its ability in making responsive tables, column filters, a save-to-PDF button for front-end users, etc.
Installing and activating the TablePress plugin will lead you to create and add the table in WordPress very efficiently. Contacting a highly Professional WordPress Support team will lend you a hand in using this plugin for inserting a productive table. Additionally, you have to feast your eyes on the blog post to learn how to add a table to WordPress without any hindrance.
Step-by-step Procedures To Insert A Table In WordPress
The proactive set of instructions for quickly and hassle-freely inserting a table in WordPress is mentioned underneath. You only have to implement the provided course of action one after another to get a table swiftly inserted in WordPress. Thus, without wasting your precious time and looking here and there for Professional WordPress Help, follow the beneath-noted guidelines. Let’s begin!
Procedure 1: Installing & Activating TablePress Plugin
First and forecast, before adding a table to your WordPress website, you need to install the all-in-one TablePress plugin. It’s a very straightforward and intuitive interface that allows you to create a table from scratch. Let’s follow the given instructions to install and activate it:
- In the very beginning step, open your WordPress Admin Dashboard by entering the correct WordPress username & password.
- Now, in the next step, you have to place click on the “Plugins” tab on the left sidebar. You will see this option just beneath the “Appearance” tab on the navigation menu on your screen’s left-hand side.
- Thereafter, you have to select the “Add New” button. You can find it next to the “Plugins” heading at the top of the page.
- Now, type “TablePress” into the search bar at the top of the search field to search TablePress in the plugin library.
- Now, hit the “Enter” key or click “Return” to see a list of matching results.
- Once you find the TablePress in the search results, click the “Install Now” button next to the TablePress plugin. This will automatically install the selected plugin.
- After you activate the plugin, a new menu item labeled TablePress will appear on the left sidebar.
- You can now happily use this plugin for making and inserting a table in WordPress.
Procedure 2: Adding A Table
TablePress is a popular, free plugin that makes it simple and effortless to add tables in WordPress. So, after successfully installing and activating the TablePress Plugin in WordPress, you can easy-to-go with table insertion. Here’s how:
- First, go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Now, on the left-side panel, click the “TablePress” plugin tab. on the left sidebar.
- Afterward, go to the “Add New” tab next to the TablePress heading at the top of the page.
- Now, type the name for your table in the “Table Name” field.
- Then, select the number of rows and columns for your table.
- Then, click on the “Add Table” button.
- Now, a new Window screen will pop up where you need to add relevant information about your table. You can even add content if you want.
- You can sort the data in alphabetical or numerical sequential form using the arrow buttons.
- Just beneath the “Table Content” section, you will see the “Table Manipulation” section. Here, you can customize your table according to your need.
- In the end, click the “Save Changes” button if you are satisfied with your table settings as per your requirement.
This is it! Your table has been successfully inserted with all the genuine data in WordPress.
One-Stop Professional WordPress Support To Insert A WordPress Table
Tables are an extremely essential component to be inserted in WordPress to make your site user-friendly and eye-catching. Hopefully, the aforementioned procedures are effective for you in a way to instantly insert a table in WordPress. Still, we offer reasonable WordPress Support services to needy customers. Thus, if you fail to add a table to your WordPress site, chill! Dial the 24/7 helpline number to get united with our technical team. WordPress certified tech specialist will aid you to insert a table with ease.